Friday, October 8, 2010

Etsy

Oh Etsy. Today  I write about your woes. Well, more like my woes. As much goodness Etsy brings me it also brings me a headache. For the most part it is user friendly which I am very grateful for, but today it confounds me. I am beginning to dip my fingers in the "Custom" options and I seem to be hitting some walls. There is so much detail that goes into your own shop it can all be very overwhelming. I am the kind of person that wants instant gratification and with just a few clicks of the mouse i should get it. I forgot the part that you actually have to do work to make something succeed. But, I will not let it get me down. As long you stay passionate about what your working with you will eventually break through that wall. Not only do I have a ton of constant ideas rushing at me for what I want to keep adding to my shop, i am still learning as I go. So, here is a little bit of what i do have to offer in the time that i have figured Etsy out.

Baby Booties!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment