Monday, October 18, 2010

These Boots

For the past couple years  I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair of brown boots. To be exact, brown, round toe, three inch stacked heel with buckle decal. I don't think my request is that tall of an order but, to my demise, i have not found them yet. Sure there are loads of boots in every shape, style and color, but the ones I am searching for have some how found a way to escape me. I have equated that trying to find the perfect boot is like trying to find the perfect man. And since I already found the perfect man (for me that is:) i truly believe my boots are out there. Some where out there my boots are waiting for me to pick them up. I know that all good things come to those who wait so you can bet your bottom dollar I be waiting. In the mean time I managed to find a few cute ones here and there to keep me occupied until the true ones show up:)

Bamboo Jojo-13 $59.97
2 Lips Too Woman's Too Voltage-Tan $159.99
Paris Hilton Woman's Supreme $189.05
VIA SPIGA Woman's Divine $450.00 
Cordani October Chestnut Crosta $518.00




Bamboo Jojo-13Bamboo Jojo-13


Bamboo Jojo-13

No comments:

Post a Comment