Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Cozy


The days are getting shorter and colder and grayer. And with that I've only got one thing on my mind. Sweaters. Sweaters this time of year are so great. There is one for literally every occasion. There are dressy sweaters, casual sweaters, sweater dresses, sweaters to sleep in and play in. Living in Michigan you can definitely never have to many sweaters. Being a crocheter I have made a few myself, although some turned out way different than what the pattern suggested they still turned out great. I have yet to begin to sell them because I am a bit cautious to do so. I'm still learning how to size for other people than myself and all the different yarns are just so enticing. Here's to your sweater enjoyment and hope stay warm out there.




2 comments: