Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All That Glitters

Tiffany's

'Tis the season to get your holiday gear out. For me that means brooches. Don't get me wrong I like wearing brooches all year, but there is something about that extra added sparkle that just makes things that more special. Adding one to a jacket or a scarf instantly ups the glam factor in no time at all. You don't even have to spend your paycheck on one in order to get the look your going for, There are so many in varying price ranges. Something for every one. Some of my favorite ones have come from vintage and department stores. Don't get me wrong there are plenty that I lust after from the likes of Tiffany's and Chanel. (I'll keep those on my vision board) Thats what I love about them, they are so versatile. Wear them with jeans and a t-shirt or your favorite fancy dress. Whatever the occasion, whatever the style broaches are here to stay and will continue to be a staple in fashionable girls closets for years to come.

http://www.mydesignerjewellery.co.uk/

http://www.solarjewellery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment