Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Snow is in the forecast for us Michiganders tomorrow and all I have to say is, BRRR! And with snow comes many fun snow activities. Making snow angels is my favorite followed closely by tobogganing and then ice skating and then making a snow man. But, one can not do all this without proper snow attire. Which brings me to my first winter wish list. (first because there are sure to be more to come) Right now I am choosing to focus mainly on items to keep me warm from head to toe while braving the arctic blasts. These should keep warm and stylish.

2 comments:

  1. Comfortable but stylish, I like this set. Great picks!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love finding cute outdoor wear:)

    ReplyDelete