Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rubber Made


 My boots have finally arrived! And just in time too because yesterday it was pretty much a monsoon outside. I ordered these from Ruche. Semi Anthropology like but for a babe on a budget, like me. I have been wanting a good pair of rain boots for some time now but could never quite find the right ones. Some were either to "rain boot" looking and not very cute, or just seemed sort of awkward when I try them on. That's why I love these ones. A). They don't look your average rain boot. And B). They are totally comfy! Possible my most comfortable boot yet, which means you might catch me wearing them on a sunny day. I love it when I can find a functional piece of clothing that is still totally fashionable and that makes me look cute.


1. Jimmy Choo- Hunter Boot -$425
2.Pour la Victoire- Ted -$171
3. Christian Dior- Red Logo Boot  -$356
4. Burberry-Check Rain Boot -$225
5. Roxy- Drizzle- $54




1 comment:

  1. Buy couples rings korea from AliExpress at an affordable price today. Anniversary Party Hollow Yellow Pink Couples Rings Women Jewelry. Read more at lazyjewel.

    ReplyDelete