Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 has been a good year. Wait, who am I kidding, it has been  a GREAT year! Two friends have gotten married, another two had/are expecting their first baby and both my sister and I got engaged. There has been plenty of meeting new friends and saying goodbye to best ones. I could not have asked for a better year nor could I have imagined all that would come about with it. A big step for me (minus my engagement) was the opening of my Etsy shop, Kacia's Premo Crochet. Friends had always encouraged me to give it a try but I admit I was a bit timid. One day it finally clicked and I jumped in feet first. What a great idea that was! I now only smack myself for not joining earlier. If you are considering to do something of the like, whether it be move, open a new shop, change jobs or go back to school, I have two words; DO IT. That just might be my motto for next year.

Cheers!

                                                      {Hooray for Kacia'S Premo Crochet}

                     { A t-shirt blanket I started in 2010 but will just have to wait until 2011 to get finished}

                                                          {My soon to be nephew was born}

                                       {First trip to a tree farm to cut a fresh pine for Christmas}

                                                                     {First trip to Vegas}

                                                                 {Where I got engaged!}

Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment