Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brown Trending



This week has been pretty busy for my shop. I sold a total of three hats in three consecutive days. That is a new record for me and i coulnd't be more thrilled. Two of the orders were for this lovely chunky brown slouchy beanie (sold here) which I just so happen to adore. It really is one of the perfect hats for the season.
 
 Another first was the selling of this hat, the chunky brown aviator with ear flaps. It originally came in blue (as seen here) but the customer asked if it could be made brown. I love doing custom orders and it is now a new addition in my shop.


And last but not least, this is the first time I was able to use my new label tags. They turned out just great and are so easy to sew on. So next time you see a cute hat check to see if it's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment