Monday, March 14, 2011

Green with Envy


We have finally got my husbands office done and complete. What feels like has been forever has finally come to a head and the results are amazing. His office was originally going to be mine, but after I got/tried to get all of my stuff in there, it wasn't happening. So in turn I took his bigger one and he humbly downgraded pour moi. To be honest, his office looks better now than in the bigger one. He has about a third less stuff than I and the small space seems to absorb it very nicely without feeling suffocating. I am currently in the process of painting his old one and am beyond excited to finally get my stuff moved in there for my own little pice of sanctuary. Here is the last time this room made an appearance and also a sneak peak (again) at the new color my office will be.

                                                                            ~Before~



~After~






2 comments:

  1. It looks great!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice of you to say, thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete