Friday, March 18, 2011

Homemade Pizza




Considering how much my husband and myself eat pizza, I'm a little surprised at myself for never having actually made the dough by myself. My husband can usually whip up  a good dough ball in no time flat, but I've never actually kneaded and worked the dough myself. Monday that all changed. I decided it was high time I dove in head first and got my hands good and dirty (and fairly sticky). I can now say with certainty that from now on pizza in our house will be hand made. I never knew how fun making your own dough could be. It instantly made me realize how much there is to learn and know about something as simple as dough. I can't wait to start making my own breads and flavored crusts. It's like a whole new world has been showed to me. Plus, considering the fact that I want to own my own pizza shop some day I figure I better start learning sooner or later all there is to know about what is arguably the best food in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment