Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Slouchy Mossy Green Beanie



Spring may have officially arrived, but here in Michigan winter is till in full effect. Temperature wise at least. w have been getting a mix of snowy wet rain type of gray days that require your best winter armor. I really can't complain because that just means I have more time to make cozy crochet's. My latest being this super luscious mossy green slouchy beanie. I have made a gray one just the same in the past (seen here) but a customer asked for one green. i love custom orders and this gren was really pretty and couldn't wait to see how it turned out. Well, it turned out great.  And, gave me one more reason to be thankful that the sun has not come out in full force. However, having seen some of the great sun dresses that are starting to come out might have me pining for a few degrees warmer very shortly.



All hats and other crochet items by me can be found and purchased at KaciasPremoCrochet.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment