Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bargain Bin

Sometimes you come across a deal so good you don't know if your dreaming or have just been handed your winning lotto ticket. For me this happened last week at my local Goodwill store. I consider this place to be my fashion secret weapon because almost all of my favorite clothing items have come from here. Plus, you can't beat the prices no matter what. Typically you could put a spin on this and call them vintage items but when your local Target store also donates clothes that havent sold (usually they are no more than 4 months old from their sale rack) it's hardly vintage. And this is what I had the good fortune of acquiring.

~Black pleated dressy shorts~


~Blue and white striped spring time cardigan~


~Black shift dress perfect with a cinched belt~


~Classic over sized Mickey Mouse T~


~Comfy cable knit gray sweater~

P.S. all items were under 5 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment