Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink Rooms

photo via fuptowncountryhome.blogspot.com via Jonathan Adler
I don't know what it is, but as of late I have been very attracted to the color pink. Pink books (seen here), pink clothing, and most recently, pink rooms. A couple weeks back I shared that I was painting my new office in my new home with my new husband ( I love saying that!) a light shade of pink, Lovelight, to be exact. But, being a girl I seem to have quite a few more things than my husband has in his office. This fun little fact is now the cause of us switching offices so that I might have the larger one to accommodate all my "stuff". This just means i get o paint another room pink (yay!) but also have to paint my previous office a nice shade of green for my husband. Last night I got the chance to pick out more pink paint samples (although I will probably still end up with the one I chose before) and a chance to flip through some magazines at Barnes and Noble that just so happened to be featuring pink rooms. I'm sure it was due to the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner but I am still so glad they decided to feature them. Here are few I think are just amazing and I hope they would inspire you to consider the fresh hue for more than just a babies room.

photo via  Country Living

photo via studioten25.wordpress.com

photo via cupcakesandcashmere.com



No comments:

Post a Comment