Monday, February 7, 2011

Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes



This past week, Michigan, along with pretty much half of the country, experienced one of the nastiest snow storms in recent history. Wednesday I woke up to find I could not even open my front door due to the massive amounts of snow that had fallen the night before. Since I was barely able to make it out my front door and absolutely unable to drive down my road, my husband and I were forced to entertain ourselves inside for the day.  What is quite possibly the best entertainment and best way to kill time? Cooking! I have been dying to make these pancakes ever since I moved in and I must say they taste that much sweeter. My husband and I stayed warm and our bellies full with this awesome recipe from Ellie Kreger.  I have found that peanut butter is an amazing addition to any pancake. These included.




No comments:

Post a Comment