Monday, January 31, 2011

Blank Slate

photo courtesy cupcakes and cashmere

Its no secret I have been MIA for the past couple weeks. Needless to say a lot has been going on in my non digital life. Most recent of note would be that I got married. (We eloped!) So along with moving all of my stuff from my parents house in to my new home with my amazing husband, we have been trying to get all of the remodeling done that we can, while we can. The house still has a along ways to go but right now its working out just fine. Not only have I been moving my life around but I have also been trying to make up as many booties and hats (and possibly blankets) for a Mom2Mom sale my Junior League is hosting on February 19th. None of this seems to have left me any time for much needed updates. Since its still technically the new year, I thought I would start this post off with a few things I find inspiring. We can all use a few jolts of energy and enthusiasm and now I couldn't think of a more perfect time.

photo courtesy of the love collage
                                                                   ~Missoni prints~

Pale Rose Dress RiverofRomansk
                                                            ~A pretty pale pink dress~


Grey Shells Sweater

~One of my favorite sweaters I have made~


No comments:

Post a Comment