Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni Pandemonium



If your anything like me you woke up at the crack of dawn to get to your nearest Target store to check out all the digs Missoni had out for their new line for Target. Or, you were one of the ones, also like me, that crashed their website servers. I was able to score a couple things I was hoping for but since my area is a small volume area I was bummed I did not get to see more of the collection. Equally bummed was I due to the fact that the one blanket I wanted is now sold out online. Please re-stock them Target! I got myself two sweaters and a tie and scarf for my husband. I hope you all got what you were looking for and hope for myself, and the rest of us, that they will re-stock. Missoni and Target are here to stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment